Advertiser : Garnier / Agency : Publicis / Director: Barnaby Ropper
What we do
The consultant should be brought in as soon as the storyboard is finalised to identify the costly frames and seek out the most suitable techniques.
To reduce production costs while ensuring quality standards, we support advertisers through all 5 stages in the production of their commercials.
STEP 1 : Specifications Study
- Context, needs and strategic objectives study
- Analysis of business, functional and technical aspects of the project
- Search for alternative solutions to reduce costs
- Feasibility study based on budget and schedule allocated
STEP 2 : Supervising the bidding process
- Identify contractors who meet the criteria for the project
- Obtain competing bids from agencies and other contractors
- Help the client understand proposals (relevance, recommendations, creative approach, technological options, etc.)
- Assess selected companies (skills, methodology, experience, references, etc.).
STEP 3 : Study and negociate budget proposals
- Study the estimate item by item (management, creation, design, engineering, integration, staff training, etc.)
- Analyze the terms proposed (qualifications and experience of contributors, days per item, daily rates, subcontracting mark-up, payment times, etc.).
- Check inferred or hidden costs (artwork purchases, translation expenses, software license, maintenance, hosting, etc.)
- Study legal clauses (guarantee period, ownership, rights for use, adaptation and reproduction, guarantees, etc.)
STEP 4 : Guarantee project launch
- Define the organization and the contributors’ roles (steering committee, schedule, meetings, approvals, etc.).
- Define the scope of the project (graphic uniformity, storyboard, studio, technical and operational requirements).
- Check the consistency between the initial proposal and the scope chosen in terms of resources, scheduling, and budget.
STEP 5 : Supervise production
- Track progress of main production phases (creation, design, engineering, integration, etc.).
- Check production company’s commitments and compliance with delivered solutions (acceptance).
- Manage any risks of going over budget or schedule.
To go further
Exemples of realizations
Advertiser : Kerastase / Agency : Publicis / Director : Benjamin Seroussi
Advertiser : Nestlé Buitoni / Agency : Publicis / Director : Sid et Lacombe
Advertiser : Garnier / Agency : Publicis / Director: J-P Phillipot
Advertiser : GMF / Agency : TBWA / Director : JOHAN TRAPPERT
Advertiser : Intermarché / Agency : Publicis / Director : SID ET LACOMBE
Advertiser : Mondelez / Agency : BETC
Advertiser : Nestlé / Agency : Publicis / Director : Julien Eudes
Advertiser : Peugeot / Agency : BETC / Director : Andy’s